Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Video Game Sountracks

  1. #11
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    how about Guitar Hero also. built in amazing soundtrack
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    Whats songs are on the NCAA Baseball soundtrack? I've yet to get and play the game

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    C&C Generals has a great soundtrack... it's a real-time strategy game for the PC only, and came out in 2003 I believe.

    Here are sample songs for each side/faction/etc. in the game:

    USA - [ame="http://media.putfile.com/USA01"]http://media.putfile.com/USA01[/ame]

    China - [ame="http://media.putfile.com/China01"]http://media.putfile.com/China01[/ame]

    GLA (Global Liberation Army.. basically terrorists) - [ame="http://media.putfile.com/GLA01"]http://media.putfile.com/GLA01[/ame]
    Officially retired

  4. #14
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the NCAA '06 soundtrack s u c k s. I keep the music slider turned down.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    You can switch the settings to just play your school's fight song.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #16
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    Rock n Roll racing was great. I used to play it all the time
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    if ur talking about arena football.... i hate it.....the playbooks are like the early madden and even techno games..u can watch what plays ur opponent picks.... and you basically score everytime u touch the ball...
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

  8. #18
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    hahaha if u think football is horrible.....listen to the march madness music.... if i hear ea sports is in the game again...ill puke...
    hahahahha yeah.....riiiiiighhtt..... we both know what happens when we play in football..lol ... but holler at me when im in and we ll play... aint nothing like an easy win to boost my confidence [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] haha
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •